Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 7, 2011

If I had to tell you how much you mean to me, I would never get a chance to finish.

1 universe, 8 planets, 204 countries,809 islands, 7 seas, 6 billion people.
& my heart still told me, it's you that i want for my whole life. :)
Alright, hi people. :) Didn't attend schl today, cause of flu & headache. So yeaa, rot at home in the morning. Went back to bed, around 9 plus. Cause of headache. Woke up hour plus later, to reply boyfriend's msg. Went back to sleep, woke up at 1 plus, cause of boyfriend's text woke me up. Woke up, ate lunch & text boyfriend. Then... online. Facebook, msn, funshion, tumblr & here i am. Short post for the day. Gna continue my show at funshion! :D Byebyeeeeeeeeeee!


I L O V E  A A S O N L I M W E E S I O N G, X I A O P O K E R . 
` 1 4 A U G U S T 2 0 1 0 , 1 1 : 1 4. 

No comments: