Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

-/ A kiss is the unspoken language of your heart.


Alright , so today's saturday !
I never go for band.
Which means , i went back primary school to help out on scouts :D
This year's batch very GL & mind you i hated them to th core !
They seriously suckzxc ttm k !
They dont want listene t their seniors ,
all stand there day dreaming !
Alright , dont want elaborate much on this , if not my blood will boil again .
LOL .
So , after scouts , went greenridge pei edwina & co. for lunch , i never eat .
Cause i'm sian of the things sold over there .
Soo went " Happy " t buy biscuit eat.
Went over 528 t slack awhile , went my house downstair.
Slack w louis , Chiewteng , Edwina , Joyce & YueNing .
Slack awhile then go Edwina house use laptop awhile .
Then off i go :D
Gooo home lahs ! Never go anywhere k !
lols .
So , here i am , sitting infront of my computer , starring at th screen posting for you :D
I'll end here k ?
BYEBYE !




-/ 201004012336 , a day to remember ?
Should i or shouldn't i ?
I want an answer , could you ?
It's difficult t last this luv nowzxc.
Seriously , very difficult.
Could'nt find a nice topic t talk whenever you online.
It's getting hard for me t communicate w you whenever you online ...








Must luv be that hard for me everytime ?

No comments: