Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Sixer Training Camp , 2010♥

Heyyoh , i'm back for posting. Currently at Edwina's house.
^^
2ndApril :
Morning woke up , prepare & etc.
Sms Calista & meet her at my house downstair.
After meeting , went to primary school t help out in th camp .
Sixer training camp.
& , th seniors are back t help out.
Fajar's fox scout seniors came back also .
Harold came back also.
So , went up hall for briefing & settle th kids .
As in , cub scouts.
Went t have soem ice breaking games.
After ice breaking games.
They , went t have thier tea break .
After tea break , went t learn some hiking tips , first aid & how t tie knots.
After those thingys done.
Went t have dinner .
After dinner , went up t hall for some camp council rock.
after camp council rock th juniors went t sleep.
Left the seniors havent sleep.
So , went back t classroom t slack & use comp .
Yuening , Peiling & joyce , slept.
Left me havent sleep.
I slacked thru th night , & only manage t sleep for one hour.

3rdApril :
Woke up at Six plus.
wash up & do help out.
then got acivities t do.
Then played water games .
It's really fun boombing th fox scouts.
& some dont wat t come down get wet.
All get high during th water games.
WATER GAMES ROCKZXC TTM ! :D
Then after water game , went t wash up .
Then , dinner.
Then , camp fire.
Then, supper.
Then after supper , i sleep at th classroom like pig.



4thdApril :
Today , woke up @ 8o'clock in th morning.
then that jiayu call me at 6.33 just t wake th juniors up.
I was like blurblur , dk who it is , & keep on say yayayaya.
Then went bacl t sleep.
Then woke up at 8o'clock.
Wash up & faster go down help .
& it's th last day of camp.
I was like dont feel like going home. but sstill , have t go home.
So, had th badges as there's extra.
& so , i went home.



The end ,
& , FYI.
I didn't go for band at saturday.
cause , my waist & leg pain.
& , gonna end here .
need go home alrdy.
Will upload soem picts soon .
&&& ! I GOT MY NEW PHONE ! :D
ROCKZXC YOH !

No comments: