Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Yesterday's luv , ain't a nice feeeling .

小小的辛福就是爱情的全部.

Heyhey , i'mma back t do posting using my brother's lappy :D
I've got nothing t update. I think i'll just crap around w stupid things uhs :D
Well , current mood : Missing someone. Bored. Wanna go out find someone :D
Alright , i realise.
Nowadays been going out with doris .
I want ton at her house during june holiday !
How i wish i could sial ):
Hm , First thing first.
Happy belated birthday t DORIS LYC !
Happy birthday t EDWINA TENG !
& , 13 more days t my birthday .
20 more days !
13 more days t Primary school's p5 camp fire !
One more day t Sec 1 local camp.
One more week t Primary School Scouts camp !
My schdule packed D:
So sad uhhhhhssss.
Can't sms him on my Sec 1 local camp.
I'm gonna miss him truck loads D:
Wtfish.
I cant wait for my birthday !
I want celebrate my birthday w friends & luved ones !
Haisss.
Presents wanted uh !




Hey gurl , this is for you alrights.
My attitude that counts , your attitude also counts.
What i'm trying t say is , i managed t change my attitude a little bit , why can't you.
Why you like t boss around ?
Alot of times , your friends/gans treat you good, treat you nice.
Is because they care about you. They luv you.
But you shouldn't repay them the way you like .
They helped you when you needed them .
They're there for you when you needed them.
But , some of them dont like the way you treated them.
They hated how you treated them.
They hated the way how you repay them when they helped you.
There for you .
Some hated your attitude , but they didn't say out.
Is this the way you want your friends t treat you back ?
Yes , i know my attitude sucks.
But , i did change for the sake of you.
I change my attitude for you because i dont want lose you as my gan/friend.
I've changed , but did you?
How's your attitude towards me after i changed the attitude of mine ?
Giving me cold shoulders ?
You meant alot t me , you know about it ?
I guess you dnt .
Sending people messages that's hurtful.
What's wrong w you .
You meant alot t your gans/friends , you know ?

No comments: