Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

15th , a day to remember. ♥

It's 15thJune now ! (:
&, 7 more post to 200 hundred post for this blog.
&&, calistaangjinwen never answer my phone ):
I'm worry about that sweetie of mine ! ;smile !
I'm spamming my sweetie's phone w my calls now , just t wake her up .
I know i'm bad . But is she call me t calll her derr :P
& now , i dont even know how many calls did i spam her .
Haiss.
It's f.ing bored manzxc !
Omg, siansiansiansian.
Ok la, short post, t make my blog alive only .
So now, baibye !




- Edited !

Before 15th over.
I wanna tell you something.
You're th best of th best le k?
Dnt keep on say you're not th best.
Yes, sometimes i no time pei you.
I'm sorry k? I make it up der ^^
&, i dnt want you mia me , i wont allow you mia .
No way. no mia me k ?
Wo bu yao hor !
You want mia others can, but not me.
&, remember. 15th always a nice day.
15th's , a day t remember :D
15th's , a day t luv.
15th's , a number t carve inside my heart.
Foreveer k!
Iluvyou lahhhhhhh, dnt mia me hor ! <3

No comments: