Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 21, 2010

Lock my heart w you. Then throw th key away.

I'm back! Haha.
Short post!
Uhm, nowadays dk why got the mood to spam blog post.
Stayed @ home till 6 plus, lst jio me down slack awhile.
Then i go down, slack awhile liao jiu go home.
Went home , bath , eat dinner.
And , here i am !
Posting ! <:











Boyfriend :

It's only 21st. 6 days after our one month , & yet.
Quarrels are all over me?
I dnt know what's wrong in me,
Yup. Maybe i didn't look you up.
I gave you attitude.
Scolding me , could vent your anger.
If , scolding me could make you cool down.
Then go ahead alrights?
I dont mind get scolding by you guys.
Cause it's not th first time i got it from.
I've been wondering alot.
Thinking alot.
Crying alot.
&yes, th chain broke.
I wanna cry.
But not infront of my friends..
At that time, i broke down..
I tried contact you, yes you replied.
& i told you what happen, and you reply was like " Oh how break "
Then , " Idk what to say "
Well , i broke down, again D:

No comments: