Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, June 27, 2010

- No matter what happens, i'll always be by your side.



School going to start soon, not even 24hours.
I've not play enough lah !
I've not slack enough !
I wanttt extennddddddddddd the holiday !
Haha, anyw. Short post hor !
Wont post so long anymore.
I'll try t be active in blogger when school starts :D
Today, mother woke me up.
Out t bangkit for breakfast.
Bought my school shoe&slipper.
Then off t eat my breakfast.
After breakfast, mother bought take away for brother.
Came back afterwards.
On comp, use use use.
Kor's friend came t play MAHJONG.
Mother allow sia, wth.
Unfair manzxc !
Anyw, kor's friend some went home early.
& some just went home not long ago.
I've used th comp for th whole day already.
I'm going off for Shower & Sleep :D
Peoples, sms me k!
Ohwell, bai ! I'm going off for facebooking awhile then shower !



No comments: