Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 17, 2010

If love is shelter, I'm going to walk in the rain. ♥




Hai, I'm back :D Lol, Just came back not long ago, from campfire @ GreenridgeSec (:
Hm, went out whole day :D
Morning, Edwina came t find me. After i prepare, then went t lotone for lunch.
Aftermath, slack awhile @ arcade. 'Cause waiting for Craig & JinCheng t reach,
3 plus then reach, then went t get cab. Cab down t Imm with, Edwina,Craig&JinCheng.
Reach there, wen up straight t roof garden, see band perform.
But still didn't manaage t watch, so, went t get cab w Edwina.
Bus down back t Greenridge Pri for campfire.
Took schl bus down t Greenridge Sec with Juniors & Teachers.
Reach GreenridgeSec.
Slack around for awhile, then campfire start.
After campfire, waited for th bus come f long.
Then, Edwina didn't manage t go back w me.
So I went back w Juniors alone, 'Cause all seniors dnt know fly t where already.
Then, Edwina waiting for someone outside th Gate :D
That's why I go back aloneeee ~
LOL. Just a short post t make my blog alive. :D
Gna change blogskin sooonnn, I'm sick of this blogskin already! ):




Edwina.TengEnHwee :
Thanks for pei'ing me whole day, today.
Thanks ya :D
Iluvyou !

No comments: