Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 19, 2010

The way to love anything is to realize that it might be lost.


* I know, my pictures are ugly. So, I dnt need any nasty comments from you :D



Hai ! Hahahahah, School as normal. Went t school w waneee :D
I'm early today, haha. No late! :D
First period was math, th craig. HornyGuy, seriously pissed me off ! ): Hais, neverminds still. Hahah! After math, was english. Er, as usually laa, worksheet. Go thru answers ~ Then after English was CAP ! Yes, I luv CAP ! Hahahah! Laughing like a szb ! Then after CAP is.. RECESS :D Hhaa, Did nothing much during recess, went back class after eating. Then after recess was.. ACE? Yup. Went hall, dance th YOG thingy. LOL. Then after ACE was CPA ! :D
CPA bored luh~ LOL.
I'll end her k? Short post. Just t keep it alive. :D

No comments: