Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, August 20, 2010

The hottest luv, has the coldest end.

The breakup.
Boy : Baby, we need to talk.
Girl : Ricardo, what do you mean?
Boy : Something has come up.
Girl : What? What's wrong? Izzit bad?
Boy : I dnt want to hurt you, baby.
Girl : *Thinks* Ohmygod, i hope he doesn't break up with me, I love him so much..
Boy : Baby, are you there??
Girl : Yea, i'm here. What's so important?
Boy : I'm not sure if i should say this.
Girl : Well, you've already brought it up, so please just tell me.
Boy : I'm leaving..
Girl : Baby, what are you talking about? I dnt want you to leave me, I love you.
Boy : Not like that. I mean, i'm moving far away.
Girl : Why? All your families live over here.
Boy : Well, my father is sending me away to a boarding school far away.
Girl : I can't believe this.
[ FATHER : ( Pick up the phone, interrupts & yell furiously. ERICA!, what did i tell you about talking to boys?!!!... Get off the damn phone!! ( And hand ups). ]
Boy : Wow, your father sounds really mad.
Girl : You know how he gets. But anyway, I dnt want you to go.
Boy : Would you run away with me?
Girl : Baby, you know i would, i would do anything for you. But i can't.. You know what would happen to me if i did. My father would kill me!
Boy : * Sad * It's okay.. I understand.. I guess.
Girl : * Thinking * I can't believe what's going on.
Boy : I need to give you something tonight, because i'm leaving on 1-80 in the morning, so i need to see you now.
Girl : Oh, okay. I'll sneak out & meet you at the park.
Boy : Okay, i'll meet you there in 20 minutes.
[ They met at a nearby park, they both hug each other. & he gives her a note. ]
Boy : Here you go, this is for you. I gotta go.
Girl : *Tear* Begins to cry.
Boy : Baby, dnt cry. You know i love you... But i have to go.
Girl : Okay, [ begins to walk away. ]
[ They both walk back home. & Erica begin to read the letter he gave her. ]
It says..
" Erica,
You probably already know that i'm leaving, I knew this would be this would be better if I wrote a letter explaining how much i care about you. The truth is, is that i never loved you. I hated you so much, you are my bitch. & dont you ever forget that, i never cared about you, & never wanted to talk to you. You really have no clue how much i hate you. Now that i'm leaving. I thought you should know that i hate you, bitch. You never did the right thing, you were never there. I didn't think i could hate someone so much as i hate you. I will never miss kissing you like before, I never want to cuddle up, how we used to. I will not miss you, & that's a promise. You never had my love, i want you to remember that. Bitch, you keep this letter cause this might be the last thing you have from me. Fuck, i hate you so much. I will not talk to you sooon.. Goodbye.
- Ricardo "
[ Erica begins to cry, she throws the paper in th garbage & crys for hours. ]
..... A day passes, she is sad, depressed & feels so lonely... Then she got a phone call.
Friend : How are you feeling?
Girl : I can't believe this is happened.. I thought he loved me.
Friend : Oh, about that. Ricardo left me a message. A few days ago, he told me to tell you to look in your jacket pocket or something..
Girl : OH, okay.
[ She finds a piece of paper in the jacket, It says..
" Baby, i hope you find this letter before you read my letter. I knew your day might read it, so i switched a few words.
Hate = Love
Never = Always
Bitch = Baby
Will not = Will
I hope you dont take that seriously because i love you with all my heart, & it is so hard to let you go, that's why i wanted you to run away with me...
-Ricardo" ]
Girl : Ohmygod ! It's a letter.. Ricardo does love me!! , He must slipped it into my pocket when he hugged me. I cant believe how stupid i am!!
Friend : Lol, Okay, but i got to go. Call me later..
Girl : *Happy* Okay bye, i'll be at home waiting for my baby to call me!
- Erica turns on the T.V
Breaking news: An ariplane has crashed. Over 47 yound boys were died, we're still searching for survivors.. This is a tradegy we will never forget, this plane was flight 1-80. It was on the way going to an all boys boarding school.." the Reporter says.
-Erica swith off the T.V ... 3 days later, she kills herself. Because of the fact that Ricardo was dead & she had nothing to live for..
A day after a few days, the phone rings. Nobody answers. It was Ricardo. He called to leave a message. " It's Ricardo, I guess you're not at home. So, i called you to let you know that i'm alive. I missed my flight because I had to see you one last time. So, i hope you're not worried. I'm staying for good.

No comments: