Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 16, 2010

I dislike boys that likes to make girls watch for their message, >:



Hi, i'm back :D Short post k. Today, schl normal with shayne. Lessons all boring. Afterwards, went home change, then went down yishun to meet supplier! Cab down. Afterthat, went down northpoint to have our lunch & slack awhile~ Then went down to amk hub, did some window shopping. I saw domo! :D Heheheheheh, then train all the way back home. Went down plaza to meet calista for her floral tanktop & Edwina for her friend's eye shimmer, then walk back o jelapang. Edwina came my house for awhile. Then she went off already. Then, online. Eat dinner. Then sms someone, he never reply, neverminds lo. I'm bored, so i'm here to post. :D
Gna end here already! BYE :D

No comments: