Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, September 26, 2010

- Let it go or continue? ):



Hi, like finally, i'm back here posting again! :D Shall post for today's. So, mother woke me up early in the morning today, cause of something, & i've to rush down for work. -'- Aunt was sick, she's unable to go for work, then i've to go. Argh, fckit. Spoil my sweet dream only! So, went to wash up & etc. Then rush down to traffic light there, waited for the van to come fetch me. Sent another aunt of mine to work, then rush down to work place, on the way sms someone, he didn't reply me lo! (N) Pigg sia him! :P He's gna read this later, hop he doesn't kill me! ;lala Alright, so workworkwork, then went off at 4plus, rush home, bathe. use comp for awhile, then went out already, got to attend a dinner @ GhimMoh, as my father's friend temple got dinner, so.. No choice, have to give face. Then attend, so eat till, 10plus, disturb mummy, tell her i want go home, waited for like 20minutes, then she allow to go home early. Reach home around 11plus, on comp, went to bathe, then check someone's plurk & blog. Then off i go to audi to find someone! :D 12, he offline. & here i am posting! :D Alright, shall end here! BYEEE. EH YOU. READING MY POST DE. YOU KNOW WHO YOU'RE UH! LOOK DOWN KAH, GOT SOMETHING FOR YOU! :D





Dearest, (Insert Name)
Sorry for making you cry everytime, going emo. & you even think of going pg 'cause of me. Sorry uh.. Let's countdown together ohkah? You still got, 15 more days with her. :D You can de hor!
Hope i can wait till that 15 more days to over. *CrossFinger* IF i cant wait for this 15 more days to over, you've to remember to love her wholeheartly kah? Even if the feelings fade or what, still have to love her no matter what. &, you promise me, you wont ignore me/emo/pg or anything le hor! IF i leave you before 10'October'2010. Dont be sad ohkah? You've to be strong no matter what. :D I want you to cheerup, no more emoemo le! No more slashing! Hahahaha, goodluck to you & her for another 15 days. I'm waiting ohkah! Hope you wontt cheat my feelings..Haiss! Alright, not gna make you wait anymore! Continue tmrw. :P



No comments: