Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 17, 2010

I wish...... I wish for you, my future. :D

I'M FINALLY BACK! :D MISS ME!? :p
I want you to be my santa this year, 'Cause you have everything i ever wanted. :D

Hold My Hand.
Baby, i promise i'll do all i can. Nothing can come between us if you just hold my hand. :D
HI, Shany's back! Happy? Guess not. No one bothers to read my blog anyw. (: 
I'm sick. FLUUUUUUU. BIRDY-FLUUU. Cause by some bird! The one who keep on call me birdbird! Woi, you. The guy, reading my post one! You're the cause of my fluuu! Guilty huh! :p Come takecare of me! Dont sit down there laughhhhhhhhh! You're one who cause my fluuuuu okay! I'm gna use parang & slash you. :x You wait! I go down slash you then you know! Heheheheh. :p 

Okay, back to topic. Been going out slack with EdwinaTeng. (Saw your name uh, sister? :D )
Yea, i'm sick. Feel like chopping off my nose! :x 
Errrrrrrrrrrrrrr. I've got nothing to post about? :O 
Ohya! I met someone on the 14th! :p Ohlehhhhhhhhhh~ 
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I can't stop sneezing while posting. 
Shytdieyou,fluuu! Ihateyou. ): You sucks, fluuuuu.
Alright, gna end my post le huh. 
Nothing to post one, just update with craps. Sounds so no life uh? Ahya, no choice. :p
OKAY ! BYEBYE. MISS ME WHEN I'M AWAY. 
ER, I MEAN. WHEN I DIDN'T UPDATE! :p HEHEHEHHE. BYEBYE LAAAAAA! 

No comments: