Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2011


I just miss lying beside you. :)
" To me, a man who can accept my flaws and love me unconditionally , is the one who can treasure me. And that's just what I need in my partner. "


I lay my love on you, it's all i wna do~

Hahahha, oh. Hihi, :) I'm back to post._. On this dead blog? 
Schl's normal, i hate signing in & out. Like irritating only lo. Then my whole handbook got signature. -.-
TODAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~ 
Science, i like guai only lo. Never talk back to t'cher lei! (Y). Clap for me okay! :D 
Hahahahha. Gna do a super short post. :) Gna continue spamming someone's notification! Hahaha. 
Okay bye. Gna update tmrw, i think? :) Wait for my next update k!? 
;love. :)


No comments: