Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

If I keep my distance, will you notice? If I go away, will you find me?


 ; Because, I often feel that I am not good enough, that I will never be the one for you and that I’m not worth your time anymore.

Hi! I'm back, kakakakkazxc.
Alrights, today's the 5th Jan.... Which is, the 2nd day of school? :D

1st day of schl's, okayokay laaa. Not that bad actually. Gna name out all the t'cher's name. :D 
FormT'cher ; Mr.Teo (Sec1's form t'cher.)
Co.FormT'cher ; Ms Fatin ( New t'cher )
Maths ; Mr. Seah & Mrs. Yam.
English ; Mr. Teo ( FormT'cher.)
Chinese ; Mr. IvanLee
Science ; Ms. Ong ( Last year's.)
ComputerApplication{CPA} ;  Mr.MarcusSze & Ms. Chor
Art ; Ms. Narimah
Music ; Mr. Chang 
P.E ; Mr. Fairuz
HomeEcon ; Ms Fatin ( & two more, forget name. :x)
D&T ; Mr. Wong (Last year's.)

I think, that's all i rmb? Dont really rmb much. 
So, as i said, first day of schl's not bad.
Today, 2nd day of schl.
I was ' late ' for schl, so called late laa. Then my short finger nails get caught, for dont know why.
Then they pass that nail clipper, i need cut my finger nails off on the spot. -.-
Byeee to my finger nails. Then, went back class. First period was maths? 
Yeaa, maths. I love hate my math t'cher. :D 
Cannot share stuffs with friends, needa bring own stuffs, NO TALLKING. WTFCK SIA. -'-
After maths, is ........... CPA? 
Cpa's fine. Nothing much. 
Then, recess! (Y).
Hahhah. After recess's HomeEcon, Laugh alot sia, wtfck HAHAHA!
CHEEEESEEEEEE! (Y).
HAHHHA, HomeEcon end, Cpa AGAIN.
 This time round, went lab. I'm sitting with the mice. -'-
But, beside me, wanee! (Y).
Cpa, Followed by FormT'cher's period then english, HOME! 
Went greenridge to get bubble tea & home sweet home. :D 

Ermmmmmmmmmmm, post's long enough eh? HAHAHA, GUESS NOT.
Gna post something ! HOLD-ON eh! :D 
HERE IT IS! READ IT K GUYS. :D HAHAHHA. 
Guys, it’s those moments when you’re experiencing each other bodies for the first time, and you’re seeing what really turns the other person on that’s important. It’s the moments when you’re holding hands and you give her that look and she laughs. It’s those moments when you’re in complete silence, but your eyes are speaking what your mouths want to say that matters. Paying attention to the little things and remembering them in detail is what’s important. Nothing is sexier than knowing how to make your girl smile, it’s wanting to share a deep bond with her, something that will increase the intensity of your relationship. Not only mentally, but emotionally as well. I mean we all say cute things, and we all can talk but I believe that our hearts and our eyes speak the intensity and craving we’ve got for our loved ones.
It’s the small simple things, like when you kiss and it feels like it was the first time you guys met. It’s the displaying of affection through things that most people overlook. It’s knowing the softness of her lips, the warmth of her breath, the taste of her tongue, that kiss on her neck that drives her insane, the fingers slowly going down her spine. That occasionally suck on her upper lip, that tingling sensation that runs through her body, all the while letting your hands caress her ever so slightly. It’s the things that are simple, but are the most effective. It’s taking the time out to really know your girl. Experience what it feels like to kiss every inch of her body, every curve, every shape, and every bend. Know her like the back of your hand.
Let your hands give her that sense of warmth, that sense of love that you might not be able to express through words. Caress her body, hug her from behind and kiss her back between her shoulders, grab her by the waist and hug her tight, massage her till she feels stress free, you’ll see that when you take the time to observe and learn everything falls into place. You’ll see that you don’t need to have sex to make her feel good, or to make her feel wanted. You can make her feel special and amazed and loved by simply paying attention to the things that driver her wild you know? You don’t need any special gifts, you don’t need any fancy words, all you need is yourself. Now, is the time to forget about everything and just soak in the complete experience of being one with your loved one. <3



Alright, gna end here now. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Wait for my next post k? :D  ♥


9 more days to 14th<:  !

No comments: