Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Once upon a time....

Hi ! I'm back~ Firstly, happy chinese new year to all. :) Gna make this post short alright.First day of cny, make it simple, i went to 4 places. Gambled at the last venue, didn't manage to win much. :) But still, won a lilttle! :)
So, went home around 8 plus? Sent me aunt & cousin home, which is at my area~ So, reached home, first thing i do is, toilet then time to open my red packets! :) 2nd day, went movie with doris. Didn't manage to see love. ):
Homecoming! 
Yes, i watched homecoming, it's fcking funny! Mark lee's fabulous = FANTABULOUS. 
Cinema's full of laughter! But i'm fcking cold in that almost-full-people cinema! :( Sadly, love didn't went~ So yeaaa, was shivering inside~
Today! Rot at home the whole day, watching tv & playing computer. 
Gna do some blogshop'hopping later since i'm bored~ 

Alright! It's updated, so, BYE! :) 

No comments: