Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

Valentine's




1 Rose - Love at the fist sight .
(The single rose , whatever its color , depicts utmost devotion to a single person . "All my deepest affections are concentrated in you " .)

2 Roses - Mutual feelings , especially if they are red in color speak of two people who are deeply in love and together for their own happy little world .

3 Roses - Stand for the three word in "I Love You" , and seek to convey this very simple yet powerful message .

5 Roses - I love you very much .

6 Roses - I love you , I miss you .
(Speak of the need to be loved and cherished .)

7 Roses - I’m infatuated with you .

9 Roses - Together as long as we live .

10 Roses - You are pretty .

11 Roses - You’re my treasured one .
(To assure someone that he or she is truly and deeply loved .)

12 Roses - Be my steady .

13 Roses - Forever friends .
(Also indicate that there is a secret admirer waiting to be discovered .)

15 Roses - I’m really sorry .

20 Roses - I’m sincere towards you .

21 Roses - I’m committed to you .

24 Roses - You’re always on my mind .
(Stand for the twenty-four hours of the day , and say that the loved one is thought of during every hour of the day .)

36 Roses - I’ll remember our romantic moments .
(Speak of a romantic attachment .)

40 Roses - My love is genuine .

44 Roses - Pledge a constant and an unchanging love .

50 Roses - Signify a love that has ripened well , and has never been regretted .

99 Roses - I’ll love you till the day I die .

100 Roses - I’m totally devoted to you .
(Signify a happy union of two loving souls till death or till a hundred years .)

101 Roses - You’re my one and only .

108 Roses - Will you marry me ?

365 Roses - I love you every single day .
(Speak of a love that has remained constant and true throughout the year .)

999 Roses - My love will last till the end of time .

1001 Roses - Speak of a faithful love that will live on forever .


Hey guys! Saw above? ^^. Yeaaa, by now, after reading my blog, you boys should know buy how many rose for your precious little girl on valentine's day right!? :D 


No comments: