Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 7, 2011

When you hug a boy and he hugs tighter.

Alright, just in case, you can't read the word for that photo up there. It's 14th, Aason. :) Yes! I made his name, using dried chili's seed during my social studies lesson. That one, was made by Shayne. I did mine, but sadly, when i move my table, everything went tgt.So, schl today was fine. Suppose to be late, but sadly, didn't. :( English, MotherTongue, Recess, Art, P.E, Social studies & CPA..Lessons before recess was fun. Art, t'cher angry. :/ P.E was slacking all the way, using phone, replying someone's text. SocialStudies, didn't pay attention as i said, i've been making his name using dried chili's seed. :)  After that, was CPA. Did nothing, listening to tcher & do my work. Walked home alone, lonely right? :( Hahahha.
I'm afraid, one day. When you suddenly mia me.. 
I may not have you, but all along, i've been treating you as my boyfriend. 
7 more days, to our 6th monthsary.
I'm getting the presents for you. Did you? :)

Fck math! There's math test tmrw, fcker~ 



Why dont they let us fall in love with each other & be tgt? 


It's true, i can't live without you. :)








No comments: