Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 17, 2011

I'm really afraid, that one day. You will leave..


Late for schl today, needa serve DETENTION. Schl's normal today. Obviously, i went for detention today, as i dont want tmrw i go schl, the whole schl know i skip detention. You know, how stupid it is, to walk out to see the teacher when the whole schl's in the hall? :) So, went to have lunch, then went to sign-in for detention. Everything ends at 4.45. Went playground slack awhile with wanee. Then send her to lrt station, then i walk home. Reach home, on comp, facebook, & here i am. Posting again. :) It seems like, i've been updating it everyday huh? But, my tag, doesn't seems to be increasing! :( I KNOW, SOMEONE'S BEEN STALKING MY BLOG! HOR, AHBOY? :D Better tag me, or you're gna die this sunday!

I'm really afraid that, one day. You'll leave me..


No comments: