Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

If i were to let go, would you go back to her? Or, would you ask me to stay by your side like how you asked me to? :')

Hi, i'm back. Got bored while waiting for his text. So, i'm here to update. Schl's fine today. I've been laughing alot like an idiot. For dont know why. Anyw, been going out for slacking after schl with the same people. Shayne & JingHeng. Today, slacked till 5 plus. Went home, charge my phone. & here i am, facebooking, blogging & waiting for his text. :( 
If i were to let go, would you go back to her? Or, would you ask me to stay by your side like how you asked me to? :')
Would you? Or, you would just leave me alone, waiting for you again?
I know, you dont like me to think too much.. 
Sorry for yesterday, asking/thinking too much.. Sorry love, (':
Was thinking way too much yesterday.. 
I'm just afraid of losing you, you know?


I want your last name, 
I want to be your last love, 
I want to be your One & Only.
Your silly girl, the one you start loving since 14aug. (':
It's hard to say goodbye to you whenever i meet you.
It's hard, super-duper hard.
Your hugs, always are my favourite. 
I miss hugging you to sleep. 
The warm hug.... 
I cannot stop hugging you whenever i saw you, right? (': 
I know, you miss my hugs..
&, i miss hugging you too love.
I'm gna hold you tightly, cherish our love till the very last day on the earth. 
You're the one, i love the most. The one, i yearn for since 14aug. 
You may not my first, but i'm gna make you my last for sure.
Iloveyou, A. (':




No comments: