Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

In real love you want the other person's good. In romantic love you want the other person.

Schl's fun today. Okay, early in the morning, i fell down, like suay only. :( Went in to find suki, to sign-in as usual, idk what happen. My leg landed in his dustbin. Then i was like, super-woman. Flying towards. Shayne & suki laugh lor. :(
Class's lesson normal. Slept during Homeecon lesson.^^.
Short post.

What if, one day i happen to leave you suddenly when i'm with you, & just that one minute left, what are you going to do or say to me? :')
I'll end with this picture! BYEBYE! Wait for my next post okay? <3. 

No comments: