Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 26, 2011

The dictionary didn’t define love as pain, hurt, tears, broken hearts.

 
Alright, let's have some proper updates today. :)  So.... Let's talk about yesterday first! :D Yesterday, school's fine, i think? I've got no idea, i forget already. :p Homed with wanee. :) Went home, called mum, told her i'm going to shayne's house. & after that, went off to bathe, off i go to meet shayne,cheryl & co at senja lrt. Went there to find them as they're settling some problems. Everyone's talking, while i'm sitting at the fitness corner there, playing with cheryl's phone. :) Settle finish, went off to shayne's house. Slacked, joked, laughed. Yes, i enjoy my afternoon with them. :D 
Today! :D Woke up early in the morning. Prepared, went for scouts after that, reached schl & realise there's no scouts today. Pissed off, & went home after that. Reached home, watched tv & slept all the way till 1. Kor came back, noisy much. Like having war like that. Mum came home after that, ate my lunch. Kor lent me his lappy to use. Facebook, youtube, tumblr. & here i am. Blogging! :D

I just want to let you know, ever since 14aug, you meant everything to me. 
6months of waiting. & yeaaa, we've been tgt. :D 7months, 1week, 5days. :D

Alright, i'll end here! Post long enough, i guess. HAHAHA. Bye. :D 


No comments: