Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 24, 2011

There’s only 1 reason why two people stay together. They give each other something nobody else can.

Hi. Erm, short post to kill time okay? Sorry, there's no photos, because, my computer broke down, & i'm using my kor's lappy. :) Well, not gna post that much. Just a super super short updates on schl life. Yes, i got detention today, for being late. But, who cares! :D Detention's bored okay. :( Been talking back with teachers nowdays but whatever -_-. Gna stop here. Okay. Bye. Short post. :) Loveyou! 

No comments: