Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, April 3, 2011

我对你很失望....


Apologise for the blur pictures.^^.
Alright, back from posting. Just came back from kbox @ lot2, with shayne & jh. Sang loads of songs. ^^.
After kbox, went to search for Shayne's shoe, & Jh's carebear. After finding, went to have my breakfast+lunch at Long John Silver. ^^. Got disturb by LJH. He anyhow add the sauce in for me. Fck'up. After eating, went home. Trained home alone. :( LONELYME. 
Alright, gna end here now. BYE^^.
Tell me honestly, do you still love her? Why are you still doing all thsoe stuffs that i dislike? I trust you okay..

No comments: