Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 11, 2011

我只想用我这一辈子去爱你,从今已后你会是所有。

Cck's cemetery.
Took this photo at Google.
I'm back, miss me? :) Alright. Gna make this post as long as possible k. Hmm, let's start with Sunday first! Woke up early morning, as i've to go cck's cemetery to sweep tomb, other words, for chinese will be 扫墓. So yeaaa, suppose to reach there within one hour. But, there's traffic jam, so dad made a big turn around jurong, first stop was my aunt's work place. Had my breakfast there, help for awhile. & dad suggest to go off.  So, sat at the back of dad's lorry. Was enjoying the wind. But suddenly, there's no more wind, cause of traffic jam. Jammed for 2 hour plus. Imagine, stucking under a hot sun, without any fan. Was bored over at the back with  brother. But still, joked around with brother & he suddenly asked, "  Eh mei, dare come here during midnight anot? " ( In chinese ) I replied, " Why? You come before ah? " " Yaaa, but dont tell daddy & mummy hor. Then blablabla " the stories goes on. Aftermath, we reached. LIKE FINALLY OKAY! Started praying my father's father. My grandfather? I think. Praypraypray. Finish, went over to grandma's place. WOW. The place was like, FULL OF PEOPLE!? There's not much carpark. But lucky us, there's a space for our lorry!^^. So yea, went up to do all those stuffs, went back to lorry while daddy & kor go burn those papers for grandma.
So yes! Dad drove us to clementi just to get our Koi! Ahahahahha. Got the large cup for Koi. Kor also! ^^.
Ahhhh, whatever. Bought everything, including mum's stuff. Went home after that, used laptop for awhile, while waiting for my turn to bath. Finish bathing, drank my Koi, facebook, tumblr, msn, twitter. & off i go to accompany my tv. Used awhile more before i sleep. ^^
Schl today. Got drag out from bed as mum wants me to go out with her at the same time. -.- So yeaaa, nua on bed awhile, then go toilet, wash up, lie on bed again, nua awhile more, while waiting for mum to help me iron my uniform. Changed, get ready everything. Went out with mum, went to lrt, met Wanee & Elya. ^^.
Art, Recess, Cpa, English, MotherTongue, Social Studies. Boring lessons. :x Went home straight after schl as mum got my lunch for me at home. So, yeaa. Being a good girl today, went home early. Ahhh, whatever, i know i'm thinkskin. Homed, ate my lunch with Tom Yum soup. Facebook, youtube, google, twitter, & here i am blogging! ^^. I'm here blogging while waiting for boyfriend to end his training & text me. ^^. & also, to keep my blog alive. 

Sometimes, i really wonder, what friends for.
Some, they would treat you like you're the only friend they got. 
Some, they would treat you like a spare tire.
I dont wish to mention anybody here. If you're guilty, go ahead admitting that it's you okay. ^^.

Ohya, i'm counting down to 3 more days, 13 more days &, 3 more months. (':
Alright, gna go youtube now to watch some ghost movies! Byeee people! I'll be back soon, i guess?
Do support majesticshoppingparadise.blogspot.com k! 
Hahaha, whatever it is, wait for my next post patiently k! Sa-yo-na-ra! 




No comments: