Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, April 15, 2011

Because of you, i kept all those jealousy myself..


I want to cuddle & watch movies tgt with you, can i? (':

Alright! I'm baack posting. Let's start with yesterday first okayy? :D Hmmm, yesterday's 14th, it marks our 8th monthsary. Didn't manage to online yesterday as kor dont allow me to use lappy. So, this gna be a belated post dedication to him. :) Schl's not really bad, i think. Oh, i forgotten what period i got. But who cares. Not gna elaborate much. After schl, waited for wanee to end her mother tongue oral, so we can go back tgt. But who knows, while waiting, it starts to rainrainrain, super big. So yea, waited & waited, shits happen, mood swing. Went home around 4 plus. Went home, kor dont allow me to use lappy. So yeaa, rot around on the sofa, then to mum's room! :D Didn't manage to eat much as i was having mood swing, super super bad. Watch'ed tv, went to bed. Woke up next day with another mood swing.. Ahhhhhh, whatever, attitude friends during schl. Oh, i'm so sorry.. Schl today, homed before 1 o'clock. Facebook, tumblr, twitter, msn & here i am, blogging. :D 

You're my hardest goodbye & favourite hello..
I dont know how to say, can i say, you changed? Or, i've changed? 
I dont like all your cold replies towards me,
I dont like you going to work, leaving me alone..
I dont like you, texting other girls, being close with them..
I mean, it's like, not i dont allow you to text, yes you can text.. But... Hais, forget it..
You working almost every week without fail.. 
You told me, you wont be working anymore next month..
This month, shits happens.. Cool or what? (':
I really hope, next month will be a better month for the both of us..
Looking at you, posting on other people's wall.. I really dont know how to express the feeling after sawing all those..
Jealousy? Angry? I really got no idea..
Where's all your promises? Forget le uh? (': 
I hope, you doesn't..
Anyway, happy belated 8th monthsary. Iloveyou. (';
I'll cherish you, no matter what happens. 
I know, this love story will never end, it'll continue forever. (':

No comments: