Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 25, 2011

One & only, last, forever, future. You still rmb?

I miss how we used to, i miss that fcking much.

Yes, this gna be a dedication. Post dedication to the one i love.. 
I fall deeper every morning when i received your msg..
Hi love, how's your day out there after everything happen yesterday? :') I miss the old you, the one who'll text me whenever you get to, using up all the time you got, text me.. I know, i'm a fail girlfriend.. I suck.. Had your feelings fade?.. Had i lost the place in your heart? I dont wna this to happen.. I miss you like fck.. I cried, when i saw her, keeping those rings with her properly, & i got nothing.. I only got that one & only gift from you, my favourite present among all those teddies. Domokun, Your valentine gift for me.. I miss you coming down, fetch me after schl.. I miss you, coming up to my house.. I miss you, texting me like there's no more tmrw.. I miss you, i srsly do.. :'( I want the old you back please? :') I dont mind if you've been texting her.. I dont wna care anymore.. As long as you promise me that you won't fall for other girls, you wont leave me alone, i'll be happy enough.. I dont ask for much anymore.. :')
我不在乎天长地久,只在乎曾经拥有.
I want to make you my last, my one & only, my future, my forever. Rmb the promises you made to me? First kid to be a daughter, second to be a son. :') Rmb, where our honeymoon would be at? :') I want you, 14th.. 8months, 1week, 4days. 20 more days to 14th. Our 9th month, my longest boyfriend. :') The one i truly love. The one, i wna spend my whole life time with. have my small family with you. You're my sweetest addiction, my daily pill, Alws's. :') 
Iloveyou, i really do..

No comments: