Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Our love's strong, we wont end.. :')

Bye April, Hi May. :') Alright, this post gna be a fcking moody one.. Gna be a post dedication again..
I've got no idea whether you'll be reading this or not.. Hi, boyfriend.. :') We've been thru many ups & downs.. Quarrels, fights.. I'm glad to have you.. Thanks for everything.. Thanks for being my longest boyfriend, i'm proud to have you, mine, even though this relationship, wasn't officially.. :') Thanks for caring on me, thanks for giving me the love, which i never felt before.. I'm sorry for those broken promises.. Forgive wo hao mah? :') The way you smell, the feel of your skin, the sound of your laughter. I can still feel you. I think I always will. Please please.. Dont ignore me... PLEASE.... )': 

Our love's strong, nothing can make us apart.. We'll last.... :') 13 more days.. :'D

No comments: