Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, May 14, 2011

14th May 2011, it marks our 9th Monthsary. Iloveyou. :')



Hi, i'm back updating this blog of mine, Not gna elaborate much. Today's 14th May 2010, which marks our 9th Monthsary tgt. :D 
You sent me a 9th Monthsary msg, i'm gna post it here. :x 
' Dear baby, guess what date izzit today! It's 14th May, our 9th monthsary! We have been tgt for about 270plus days already, going 1 year liao! Well baby, at first me didn't expect us to come so far! Me is very proud of us, me are able to make it till today We quarrels, we eat tgt, we sleep tgt, we text with each other, we have cold war, we go out tgt, we use computer tgt & many more. All this activities bring us more closer to one & another, our feelings for each other have gone deeper! Both our houses have our memories now, me dont even feel like leaving my bed already!~ Baby, thanks for waiting for me, waiting for me for the past 6 months. First time, first time a girl is willing to wait for me for so long. Me was touched, really touched by your actions! Baby, me got a secret to tell you, you want know? But must shhhh, cannot spread hor!
The secret is.......... Me love you veli de hen duo! Oopsy! :$ '


' Boyfriend uh! Firstly, happy 9th monthsary. :') Yes, we've been tgt for so long, very long.. My longest was just 6 months, yes, you're officially my longest boyfriend. Those quarrels, fights we had, it did made us more closer to each other. I'm glad to have you. :') For the past 6 months, all those waitings are worth it, all those pains & jealousy i suffered, it's all worth it, because finally after 6 months, you're mine officially. Nothing break us apart, not even quarrels, fights or even her(?) :') I saw her facebook... She missed you... You know? :') ' 

Alright, back to normal posting! :D Exams's officially ended, yesterday! :D So, stayed back in schl for IPW's briefing. Gonna start doing it later. I guess. After IPW's briefing, went home, bathed & went to meet boyfriend. Yeaa, this time round, i went down to find him at hougang. I swear, my worst experience going down. Change so many trains. Make me dizzy after walking. But still, as i've promised boyfriend i'll go down find him, i'll go down lor. :x So met boyfriend. Slacked all the way till 3 plus, i went home already. I swear, his sister very cute. Ahahahahah. So, went back alone. Reached home, on lappy straight. Onlined, till 10 plus, when kor's home i let him use. Rot till 11 plus, went bed, straight sleep. Woke up around 2 plus, to send boyfriend a 9th monthsary msg. & went back sleep. Woke up, text boyfriend, watch tv, & here i am, updating this blog of mine. Gna end post here already.. Bye. :') 
Happy9thMonthsary, Hubby.

No comments: