Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

I was strong, during that past 6 months. I stood strong, to wait for you be mine. This time round, i'm standing here alone, with real tears flowing down my cheeks once again, waiting for your replies & your returns..

Look at the title up there.. This gna be a moody post after all, bear with it k.. Looking at the picture's conversation, reminds me of you.. Whenever i say 'ihateyou', you would say you love me.. How sweet are you? 101% sweet.. I really miss you, i really do.. I miss your text, i miss you nagging at me to eat fruits, i miss you calling me baby, i miss you.. Reply my text can? I cried alot today... I caught 11:11 today, wishing that you would reply my text.. :') You're my everything now, i can't afford to lose you anymore.. I can't let this relationships go.. 9 months of love, 9 months of up&downs tgt.. 9 months of jealousy and tears.. I really can't.. Reply my text.. I reallyreallymissyoufckingmuch.. 

No comments: