Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Onew&Jonghyun so cute lahs please <: !


" Speak low, if you speak love. "
Saturday
Woke up at 7+ , prepare&etc.
Didn't went for band , but went back t primary school help out for scouts.
Played captain's ball w th juniors , they sucks at it okie.
Even th p6 also .
They cheat !
Cheater , lols.
So went back to scouts , slacked ofc.
After scouts , headed greenridge for breakfast/lunch.
After that , went back primary school wait for weiguang ,
-SKIP-
-SKIP-
Weiguang came , went to parade square slack.
I sat near th drain , & my phone drop -.-
Suay lorhs.
Heng phone nothing happen sial.
If not die.
Aftermaths , headed t 528 slack.
Slack till nothing t do then went home.
Went home used comp , used all th way tilll 6.30.
Went off t jurong , eat dinner.
Dinner at my aunt's work place.
8+ reached home.
watched tv , watched " Down with love ."
Then 10 plus , watched " Titanic."
So th effing touching derh lorhs
Sms-ed dominic thru th show ,
He at ECP sial.
Omg , so shiok lorh him.
lols.
Sunday
Woke up at 8+ due t th noise caused at my house.
wake up , brush & etc.
Watched tv , Father went out then i on comp alrdy.
So here i am , posting ^^
& , you're th one who makes me feel th luv i've long wanted/

No comments: