Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I miss th every single things you did t me..

HappyBirthday , WeiHong !

Alrights , firstly , happybirthday weihong. i know you wouldn't be reading this now.
cause you dnt have my url.
If any bastard/bitch gives you my url. Then idk liaos #:

Alright , back t th topic of school.
Woke up late today , but didnt late for school !
Seee , pro right ! LOLS.

Ok, first period had math.
Mr.Liu not here.
Mr.Lee toke over.
Didn't do anything.
He taught us something. but nothing seems t get into mind.
was in my own world with friends.

After maths is , P.E
Had P.E with th upper sec , i think.
not sure :D
But still , something happened during P.E .
YongAn's got beat ?
I think.
Mr.Poon suspect weihong , for dk what.
Lols.
Then Weihong guailan mr.poon.
Mr.Poon not happy, scold back weihong lorhs.
Then weihong say not happy , go outside fight.
Then mr.poon say ok.
After school wait you outside school.
Then Suki came(Again) -.-
Settled , went back for english.
Mr.Teo not here, cause he settle things.
Soo , Ms.Anita took over.
Slacked thru~
Recess ,
Science , did nothing. forget do what alrdy.
After science was ASSEMBLY.
Assembly boring lahs.
Dont want say so much on that.
After that , went for band , didnt eat lunch cause , no time.
Had penguin dance.
Sooo cute derh can !

I keep on laugh.
for dk what.
band ended at 6, meet with shayne, accompanied her dinner at school ,
then homesweethome ,
so here i am , posting :D
End here , gonna have dinner now.




I miss you , today.
I missed you too much till i go mood swing , idk why.
Out of sudden thought of you.
I miss , 201001042336.
I know , there wouldnt be a chance for patching.
but , i'mm still luving you like th first day we stead.

I'm still missing you when you're in your camp doing your duties.
I'm still missing your sms-es like th silly gurl that's starring th phone every minute for your sms.
I'm still missing your jokes.
I'm still missing your luv.
I'm still missing your voice.
I'm still missing me , myself call you names.
I'm still missing you being there when i needed you.
I'm still missing th past us.
I'm missing everything you did t me.

Boy,ComeBackToMeWillYou?
Imissyoualotalotalot..

No comments: