Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Pain pays the income of each precious thing,

Boo ! I'm here t post again :D
Hehhhhhhs !~
Okie , th reason why i'm blogging is that , i'm bored . Got nothing t do.
AhhCute never online.
Sms him like need quee like this.
& tell you hor , his quee damn long lorhs.
From pasir ris t woodlands leyys.
Long right !
Haiss , too many gurl sms him liaos!
JealousJealous*
Hhas.
Joking lahs..
His busy okie.
If his not busy.
He must be playing online games / sleeping like a pig ! xD
& , my ahhpig uhhs. Outside now.
At least , i sms him , he will reply.
Lols.
Not like ahcute.
Wont reply derhs.
Like take years t reply like this.
Okie , so i've been blog hopping while posting.
& almost forget t post.
But , I'm still here !
Dnt worry ~
LOLS.
Being childish right here t kill my boredness okie.
This coming saturday going down t ecp :D
slackkkk ofc.
dk jio who.
Anyone interested on going w me?
Tell me ASAP k :D
Dnt say i never jio hor.
I very good liaos.
Post @ blog ask you aimai hor.
so while.
Today ~
At school ~
Didnt talk t dominic & weihong !
yay ! I did it -_-
okie.
Sms-ed that ahcute.
Never reply again.
i think hor.
wait him online&reply my sms like want moneh like that derhs lorhs!
Need pay first then can online&reply me.
lols.
Okie , post quite long le kk.
Soooo , i go liaos ahs !
Buhhbye !





Did you realise that i've ask fr patch when i said ' ihateyou. ' ?
You may think i'm insane that i said ' ihateyou.' & asked you for patch.
I dnt mind.
Ihateyou till i wanna patch.
Understand?


`201001042336

No comments: