Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 20, 2010

If there's long lasting luv , there would't be hard breakers in this world.


Hello !
Currently at primary school posting.
Later going vivo w doris.
& so yeahs.
Going @ 10 o'clock.
Cause i pon band x:
hahas.
Shhhhh.
lols.
junior scouts are practising their scout pledge.
I'm bored tooooo.
he never online .
sadsad ):
Hahas ! Anyws.
Gtg , they need t use alrdy.
Byes ! <3333333

No comments: