Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, May 23, 2010

I miss you , where did you go? ):

" Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional "

Wont be posting for 3days .
Or maybe longer .

Welll , was at home the whole day .
Didn't manage t go out .
Stayed at home use lappy .
Change blogskin , change url .
And , also created class blog .
@ onegenius-2010.blogspot.com
Go link it .
Peeps from 1G , get the password & login Id from me :D
Alright , short post t make my blog alive :D!




It's for you { insert name :P }
I'm gonna have camp this few days .
Won't be seeing you much .
So , i'm gonna miss you alot.
Not alot, is fxcking much :D
I know you gonna miss me tooo.
You can still sms me ..
But it's only during dinner time .
I will sms you de :D
6.30-7.30 , i only can reply you that time .
Remember t look at your phone that time hor !
Remember t sms me tooo ! :D
I'mm gonna miss you effing much okie , hubby !
Iluvyou !
Hahas .
Luvluv !

No comments: