Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Hey , i'mma here t have a short post k .
So well , yesterday was my birthday .
My worst birthday ever !
Haissss.
Neverminds , forget about that .
Afternoon went t collect report book w wanee.
& i got top 16 in my classs , not bad .
I want be more bad . Hahas .
I've got the potential t go NA , but i dont want , i want stay @ NT .
Nt rockzxc yoh! \m/
hahas .
After collectting report book.
Went t have my dinner w wanee & met edwina @ Kopitiam .
After dinner , sent wanee t Jelapang LRT .
Then went t off for campfire @ primary school .
The campfire not fun der ok !
Only me & edwina go .
So , not fun !
Well , i'll end here k .
I gtg.
Need let others use liaos , bai ! <:
Luvluv !

No comments: