Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, June 3, 2010

Just let me die , & there wont be any problem for you guys again&again..

"I'm afraid to love afraid to love so fast, because every time I fall in love it never seems to last"

Heyhey , i'm here t post yeah.

Hubby :
Hubby ah , i know you nowadays smoke very little k(:
Dont worry , if you want smoke . Then go ahead k, I wont stop you anymore.
Well , i dont think i can go up ben's house pei you anymore.
Sorrry. She hates me so much , i dont think i'll go up t his house t make them quarrel again.
& , because of me . They quarrel. I dont want people say i'm a third party / spoiler of relationship. Short message t you. Anything sms me k(:
I'll sure reply you asap der uh!(:
Iluvyou(: <3


Seriously , i want t die.
No point living in this world where people just fcuking show attitude on you.
No point living in this world where people just simply say i'm a spoiler in the relationship.
No point living in this world where people just simply hate you for your attitude.
&, it's my attitude. What for you care so much?
Why dnt you care your own attitude first before you start going around saying that my attitude sucks.
Please, you how old already. Stop being so childish can?
Whatever it is, if you seriously fcuking hate me.
Tell me in my face, i'll gently leave him & others .
& , it's just hours more t my birthday.
Why can't you just let me celebrate it in a enjoyable way ?
I just want t have a nice birthday countdown.
& so what if she's your ....
You got no rights t snatch her away from me just t say my bad things & makes her hate me more. I know , she once hated me , so do i ?
& , if you hates me being w him .
I'm so sorry , i can't do anything.
Why dont you try telling him this & see what he do t you?
& please , your attitude seriously sucks.
People talk t you nicely , what's your replies ?
Vulgarities in between?
I've got nothing t say la, but seriously , other than your attitude. Other's are nice.
Attitude sucks. Stop all your fcuking attitude infront of me can?
I've had enough of you.


No comments: