Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Letters start with ABC, number starts with 123, music starts with Do Re Mi. & love starts with YOU&ME.

Hi, i'm back again. Didn't manage to post my blog yesterday, sorry eh. :D Forgotten what i did yesterday! But i'm gna post for today. Morning, met Wanee & Elya. Walked to schl as usual. Went up hall, read book. Sing national anthem. Then back to class. I forgotten what's the period after CD. After schl, waited for Elya & Dian to release. Then went to sign out. Went to GRSC's guardian cause they wanna buy hair dye. Went guardian check the price, already, then went to Shp&Save check also. When going out, there's this fck'up security guard, blackblack one(LikeChocolate). She look down on WestSpring'ians. We're not even screaming when she says we're screaming, then i quarreled with her. I showed her what's screaming, She not happy. Threaten us say want complain to our DM. Oh, go ahead complain ok? We're not afraid. You're the one who started every single thing. Go ahead k? We dont like you too. Fck off, please dont work at there. I'm afraid i'll puke whenever i wanna go down buy my food. It'll makes me lose my appetite, you fatass! I enjoy disturbing you! &. I LOVE DISTURBING YOU. I LOVE CALLING YOU FISHBALL. Oh. CHOCOLATE FISHBALL! :D Hahaha, go ahead complain to my dm ok? I'm not scare of you. You're the one who accuse us screaming when we're not. So, if i'm a baby crying loudly over there, are you gna sue me for disturbing the people over there whose working? Get a life manzxc! How to be a security guard when you dnt even know how to differentiate TALKING & SCREAMING/SHOUTING? Please la eh, you want know what's screaming? I'll show you. I'll scream near your ear. Make sure you'll go deaf. & please, shuddthefckup when you dnt even know any single thing. LOOK DOWN ON WESTSPRING'IANS? Hahahha, i'll look down on you too! CHOCOLATE FISHBALL! That fcking CHOCOLATE FISHBALL really ruin my mood! -'-
Gna post one story, got it from the internet. :D




One day a girl asked: why do you like me..? why do you love me..?

The boy answered: I can’t tell the reason.. but i really like you..

Girl : You can’t even tell me the reason.. how can you say you like me? how can you say you love me?

Boy : I really don’t know the reason, but i can prove that i love you.

Girl : Proof??? no i want you to tell me the reason, my friends boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but you cant…!

Boy : ok..ok!! hmm…. i love you because you are beautiful, because your voice is sweet, because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are thoughtful, because of your smile, because of your every movements.

The girl felt very satisfied with his answer.

Unfortunately, a few days later, the girl met with an accident and became comma.

The boy then placed a letter by her side, and here is the content:

Darling,

Because of your sweet voice that I love you… now can you talk? No…
therefore i cannot love you.

Because of your care and concern that i like you.. now that you cannot show them, therefore i cannot love you.

Because of your smile, because of your every movements that i love you.. now can you smile? now can you move? No…, therefore i cannot love you…

If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.

Do love need a reason? No.
Therefore, I still love you… and love doesn’t need a reason

“Sometimes the best and the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, cannot be touched, but can be felt in the heart..”

Love doesn’t need a reason… Its something you can feel burning inside your heart and waiting to explode
Love is nature and without love the world is nothing but a piece of crap..
So everyone love the world and also love your loved ones..

No comments: