Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 11, 2010

I shouldn't have change for you. :'D

Memory is a way of holding on to the things you love,
the things you are,
the things you never want to lose.

Hi bye. I'm back. Hahaha, just finish exams. Went home straight, guai right? Suppose to go out slack with doris, but never. 'Cause she's going bpp with her classmates. :D Gna rot at home today! Hope i'll receive calls later from doris, then i can go out slack! x: Waiting for mum to buy back my lunch, tommyumm. Been craving for tomyum alot nowdays, i'm addicted to it already. x: Not gonna update so much already, no mood ! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.





Day 1 : Your besfriends.






Hahahaha, saw this girl? With tongue piercing? She's a ChaoAhLian. -FAKEEE-
Hha, she's gna kill me after reading this!
Alrights, she's once my passer-by friend, to friend, to bestfriend, & now, we're sisters!
We did quarrel. We share secrets too. :D
We shopps till we've got no money to go back. :P
Hahahah, Just to make it short.
I cherish this sistership with her alotalot.
Doris ! You know i love you de right? ;shy
&, sorry for the past. I've been giving you attitude or what. Sorry ! :/
You know iloveyou one la. ;shy
Iloveyou! ;love


Edwina! Hahha, shock to see your picture up here? :D
She's a super guai kia, but she can be fierce at times, mai siaosiao hor!
Yesyes ! Thanks for the care you gave to me. :D
You meant to me alot too ! :D
& lastlong with your -lalala- ahh! :D
Dont quarrel too much ahh! I will worry one hor!
Hahahaha, meet up soon after my eoy & my m'sia trip k?
I'll be your's on that day! :P
SHHHHHHH~ Dont tell other boys, :P
Hehehehehehh!
Iloveyou! ;love





Anyway ! Please dont snatch them away from me! 'Cause, w/o them. I'm nothing. :D

No comments: