Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Let's comit the perfect crime, you'll steal my heart & i'll steal your's. :'D

Love isnt perfect.
It isn't a fairytale or a storybook. It doesn't always come easy.
 Love is overcoming obstacles, facing challenges, fighting together, jolding on and never letting go.
 It's a short word, easy to spell, difficult to defind, and impossible to live w/o.
 Love is work, but most of all, love is realizing that every hour, every minute, every second of it was worth it because you did it together. :D


Sorry for not updating my blog this few days. As i've been catching up shows from funshion. Just finish my show, 下一站,幸福 :D Nice show, worth watching. :D Hahahah, cried for some of the parts. Touching dao siao. :D Hahahah. Nowadays very easy tired, tired dao siao.-.- Inter'Class tmrw. Wish me luck! ;love Today, school was fun. Went S'poreDiscoveryCenter. Got some photos of my classmates! Go my facebook see eh. I've got problem uploading it. ):








Thanks for treating me as your girlfriend all along, since 15thAugust.
Thanks for all the care you gave me. :D
Thanks for the warm hugs.
Thanks for holding my hands.
Thanks for the memory we made, i'll go back the places whenever i miss you.
Rmb, what i promise you?
I promise.. I promise not to leave you no matter what..
I promise.. I promise to wait for you..
Ni fang xin, i wont break my promise. :D
& also, take care of yourself ahh! Everytime at night already still go out! Never sleeep somemore! You better dont everytime at night go out hor! You very busy one, still dont want use night time to sleeep! REMEMBER hor! If not i'll smack your ass. c(: K la, lastlong with her k. :'D iloveyou,xiaopoker. :'D

Dont have to worry about me anymore. I've think properly le. :D






Everytime, when i love deeply. I'll get hurt.. Nobody's there for me.. I've got to get use of it. Get use of this pain i'm getting it everytime. :'D






No comments: