Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 9, 2010

When there's trust, there's everlasting love. ♥

I’m scared to think of you cause I may not stop. I’m scared to be with you cause I may not let go. And I’m so damn scared to look into your eyes cause you might see how much I’ve been loving you all these time.


Hi! I'm back again. :D Just finish audition'ing & facebook'ing. :D Sms'ing love. His fcking horny one lo! Say bring me to deserted staircase, then .... Hahaha, love. You know i know. :D Hahahaha, Finally, i made him smile/laugh. :D I did it! :D Love, you should thank me ok? :D &, sorry for not trusting you this morning/afternoon. D: I'm sorrryyyyy! Mai angry me liao hor! Hhaha, & stop f*king me! :P Every night fck, not good for health one ok! Dont soo horny ahh. &, i never make your lj steam nor! I only kick your lj nia. You anyhow say i make your lj steam! Hahaha, you're such an idiot love of mine. :P People, becareful of him, later he fck you. x: Alright, gna end here. Not gna type any longer! :D BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. ♥ Ohya! M'sia trip next saturday afternoon till sunday afternoon. Going back for cousin's baby first month! :D




1 little 2 little 3 little POKER. 4 little 5 little 6 little POKER, 7 little 8 little 9 little POKER, 10 little xiaopoker! :D Hihi, xiaopoker! Shock to see your name over here? Alright, as promise to update my blog for you. & also, a solo post for you! This whole post seems to be full of your stuffs eh? BE HONOURED ok! ♥ Hahaha! Dont be so touch after reading this. :D ( I know, you would. ) &, stop saying my post for you is short! You didn't even post anything for me. I also never say anything liao nor. x: Yet you complain so much! Complain more, i make you steam then you know! :P Thanks for making me laugh like an idiot at my phone just now! & stop being horneyyyyyyyy! You drink too much red bull already la! So horny! :P & Stop waling out of my life! NO WAYYYY. I DONT ALLOW YOU WALK AWAY. D: DONT WALK AWAY HOR, or i smack your lj! :D
LOVE, I WANT A SOLO POST IN YOUR BLOG ! ;wild



I want you to hug me from behind, unexpectedly.
I want you to give me your hoodie when I’m cold.
I want you to hold me and keep me warm.
I want you to cuddle with me and watch movies.
I want you to kiss me in the rain.
I want you hold my hands and play with my fingers.
I want you play with my hair.
I want you to take amazing photos with me.
I want you to come to my house and meet my family.
I want you to lay in my bed with me and just hold me.
I want you to let me dress you up and make you look silly.
I want you to tell your friends everyday how much you love me.
I want you to write me songs and poems.
I want you to watch the sunrise with me.
I want you to give me piggy back rides daily.
I want you to kiss my nose.
I want you to wipe my tears away.
I want you to swim in the ocean with me.
I want you to tell me you miss me.
I want you to drop everything and hug me tight.
I want you to take pictures of us.
I want you to take me on a picnic.
I want you to snuggle with me in the movie theaters.
I want you to squeeze me as hard as you can when you hug me.
I want you to smile ever single time you see me.
I want you to know how much I love you.
I just, want you.

No comments: