Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Baby, is that so difficult? :(

 Oh, hey hi! I'm back! Hahahha. Schl's fine today? I think? :) Hm, boring lessons before recess & after recess! Which is sicence. Besides HomeEcon! I kick my partner out from my group, cause i wna do the pratical alone. That's not selfish._. It's just that, there's extra ingredients, so i ask him go other place cook he's own pancake! Ohya, pancake! Hahaha. Last friday, we did it already, but i dont know why t'cher call us do cook it again. A abit sot huh! Hahaha, no offence. :p Er, first practical on friday, the pancake, i did with a guy partner, the taste sucks! It's salty! Ever ate salty pancake? :) Ha ha ! This time round, i got a tasteless pancake, but still. It's edible, dont worry! It's a super perfect pancake w/o any taste! Got 9 of super small & round cute pancakes with goldbrown colour? :) Jingheng go disturb my pancake siaaaa, perfect, he go chop it! Sad die siaaaa, :( After HomeEcon, went for assembly, boring die. So i'm not gna elaborate it. Stole one quiz from wanee's blog. Gna do it now! :) Wait for tmrw's update okay? :)
1. Do you need him/her to be good looking?
Nopes, important's the heart. ^^.

2. Smart?
Smart, can. But smart at flirting girls, can go die? :)

3. Preferred age?
Depends? Age important one right? o.o

4. Preferred height?
Depends ahhh.

5. How about sense of humor?
It's a must!

6. How about piercings?
Not really. He likes piercing &  find it cool, i dont mind him getting piercings for himself. :)

7. Accepts you for who you are?
YEAAAAAAAAAAA! Ofc laaaaa.

8. Pink hair?
Nope, but other pink stuffs, i dont mind. :)

9. Mushy or no?
When it's time to be mushy, he should.

10. Thin or fat?
Not thin, not fat. Medium, (:

11. Black, Brown or White skin color?
Hahahhaha, pink skin color can? :) No lar, joke. :) 
I dont know?

12. Long hair or short hair?
Short laa, ofc. If not, gay meh? Long hair. -.-

13. Plastic or metal?
HUH !?

14. Smells good?
If it's after training, like for example, basket ball or badminton, it's okay laaa. 
But, when there's no training, he should smells good one right? :)

15. Smoker?
I'm fine with smokers. :) 

16. Drinker?
Drinks, only on special occasion. Dont everyday drink laa. :/

18. Muscular?
I dont know? :O

19. Plays piano?
It'll be sweet for him to play for me. :)

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic guitar?
Dont know eh! 

21. Plays violin?
No.

22. Sings very good?
If he can.

23. Vain?
No.

24. With glasses?
What's wrong with wearing glasses!?

25. With braces?
No.

26. Shy type?
Hahaha, YES! 
When guys shy, their cuteeeeeee!(Y).

27. Rebel or good boy/girl?
Depends.

28. Active or/Passive?
Active.

29. Tight or bomb?
Dont know!

30. Singer or dancer?
Singsingsing!

31. Stunner?
???

32. Hiphop?
S!?

33. Earrings?
What if, he dont have piercing? 

34. Mr/Ms. count-my-ex-boy/girlfriends-until-you-drop?
No.

35. Dimples?
If he has. 

36. Bookworm?
No!

37. Mr/Ms. love letter?
I'll love it! 

38. Playful?
Yea, but only with me.  Dont play with girls, ty. :)

39. Flirt?
No.

40. Poem writer?
Yeeeeeeeees!

41. Serious?
Serious in our relationship, YES.

42. Campus crush?
No.

43. Painter?
Maybe.

44. Religious?
HUH?

45. Someone who likes to tease people?
Yeah, but depends on the situation.

46. Computer games or Internet freak?
Internet freak.

47. Speaks 20 languages?
If he can.

48. Loyal or faithful?
BOTH.

49. Good kisser?
I would love it!

50. Loves children?
Yeeees.




Rmb the promise you made to me? 

I just wna feel that i'm important to you. Only you. No one else. 
I'm not asking too much, am i? 
The chats between you & her, no matter about what.
Be it, a hi-bye conversation. You know, i'll get jealous also? 
I dont think, you know.. 
I know, you do text her when you're free, just like how you did to me. 
But, you know why i really want you guys to break yesterday?
Cause it's just so perfect to ask for break, & there's even a excuse for you to use already..
But, since... It's so difficult, i shouldn't have ask so much.. I'll just continue to be one _ _ _ _ _ - _ _ _ _ _ ?

No comments: