Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 17, 2011

I don’t have to be your first love, but I do want to be your last.




 Hi, i'm back once again. :) Didn't attend schl today, cause i'm sick. I'm having flu & coughs. :) Suffered the whole day yesterday. Sneezing & coughing non-stop. Ate my flu medicine, at around 7 plus at night. Attack bed at 8 which is like SUPER EARLY? :O Woke up, at 11 plus, just to check my phone's msg but i'm lazy to reply. :( Sorrrryyy! Went back to sleep, woke up at 2 am again! I can't sleepp well. :( Fck manzxc. After maths, went back & sleep. Sleep till 7.45am. Suppose to wake up wash & go to schl. But, i went toilet, saw mum preparing lunch. Then she say i can dont need go schl. Cause i'm super sick. I'm afraid of vomiting at class again! ^^. hahaha. After toilet, went back room to sleep. Woke up at 11plus. Went mum's room to watch tv till 1 plus. Went to have lunch, porridge. Went back to watch tv. Wait for kor to use finish comp, then my turn to use. :) Facebook-ed. & here i am, posting. :) !
Your morning messages make my day, you'll never know how happy i am when i receive your morning msg. :) 

Rmb the first day? How we got to know each other? :') We didn't talk much. All we did was, " ;love. " :') We exchanged numbers.. We text each other everyday without fail. Slowly, we fall for each other. Even though, you're attached, you still made me as your one & only. :')
Thanks for the love, thanks for the stupid silly talks we had :') I'll rmb you, :')♥.
Nothing's gna change the fact that, i love you. :')
I dont understand why, izzit so difficult ? 
Now, there's this super nice chance for you to break, you know? :)
14th's, is what i need most everyday. :)

No comments: