Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 31, 2011

Can we last? :')

Schl's normal. Went off for slacking with Shayne, Wanee, JingHeng, Jeff & YongAn. Lunch with them. Aftermath, wanee went off. Went block, slack. Fajar for youthhub! :) Awesome manzxc! Went basketball court play basketball(Obviously). JingHeng fell onto a puddle of muddle/water!(Y). Omg, we laugh like mad okay! HAHHA. Gna make this short. I want go audi already! :p Went home around 5++ as mum called. So, had a lonely walk home. :) Home, comp, facebook, edit blogsongs & here i am! :D




HI SLUT! Wna be famous izzit? Wna call me bitch uh! Go ahead laa srsly. I dont give a fck on it okay! I'm not gna fall. :) I'm strong. But, you're the one whose gna be worse. Pray hard that my mouth can keep your bloody secrets laa eh. You step on my tail, you secrets will be out. To the whole schl. :) Wna try? I dont mind, srsly. I dont mind wasting my time, on you. THIS SLUT. I just got tooo much time to play with you ahh. Oh, i talk like a bitch? Mind your words. The pot is calling the kettle back okay! Mind your words & your bloody attitude. Dont make me spread everything out okay!^^. 


No comments: