Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Toxic Relationship.

Oh hi, i'm back. :) Not gna update much. Rotting at home during weekends, so, i've got nothing to update. :) Wait for my weekdays post okay? :) 

14th's. :')
Yes, you. 14th's. :) 


Special post for Xinzi as she DARE me to. :)
Okay, so here it goes.
Now, here's your post okay, xinzi. I dont owe you anything after this post ahhh! 
Hahahha, long time no chat already hor? Like almost a year? I guesssss?
Hhahaha. Anyw, this gna be short. Cause, i dont know what to type for you.
Lastlong with your boy okay? :) Not last long lar. LAST FOREVER. Hahah, yeaaa. FOREVER AH! :) Gna end here okay? I really  dont know wha to post. Got post, better than never post right! HAHAHA. 




To : HUBBY. THE SPAMMER. 
HI, BIRD. Thanks for spamming me hor. I know you miss me laaa. Haiyo! :$ Spam more okay? Since my blog's so dead, continue spamming! I'll love your spamming. :) HAHHAHA. Okay laaa. Spamm more hor. :) Zaijian. :')


No comments: