Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Because, tonight will be the night that i'm would fall for you. ♥

Hi, ass(es). I'm back for posting again. W/o people calling me toooo. I'm toooo goodgirl already! (Y) FAKEEEE. Alright, mood was ruin by some fck'up classmates of mine. Talk at class also got wrong meh. Talk loud also got wrong meh, you talk loud, i diamdiam bwg leh. Now is you where dnt happy with me sia. Join gang bigfck izzit. Please eh, wanna act. Act it outside schl, wanna play such thing, of cause i'll go to teacher la. GANGSTERISM ! & stop calling people teacher's pet. I seriously had enough of your NONSENSE. So what if your under Shayne's brother? Very big ehh. Keep on call people dogdogdog. Not happy then call whole gang come down? -_- Not only i had enough. Everyone else had enough tooo! & that's to Dominic. LIM JING HENG, stop asking me what cigg i smoke. I know you wanna sabo me to teacher. :D Think first before you sabo? I've got truck full loads of things to sabo you. :D Smoking, running away from schl! Hahahah, i think that's enough for me to sabo you, get you suspend frommm schooool ehhhhh! (Y) Go ahead sabo'ing me? Go laaaa. & pelase la, STOP ACTING ONE BIG GANGSTER IN CLASS WHEN YOU'VE PATCH BACK WITH DOMINIC OHKAYY. -_- HAHAHHA, CALLING PEOPLE NAMES? LAI LO. SEE WHO WIN ERYI! Get a fcking life for yourself! Acting like as if you've joined one gang outside the schl. Pht, 369 or ast? O: Or, you under Dominic one? O:
Ehhhhh. Seriosuly la, get a fcking life can anot? Acting big doesn't earn much eh. :D Get a life, boys. :D Alright, i'm gna stop here now. Going off to audi now. BYEEEEEEEEEE.

No comments: