Photobucket

S h a n y S a y s, 14.
14thAugust2010,11:11pm.♥
Wsss, 2G.
❒Single ✔Taken ❒Waiting.
I've got a attitude,which people can't take it.


- I'm not an expert at relationships, i dont know how to handle every fight we're going to have, and i will never be a perfect person. We're both still young, and we still have a lot more to learn. But i'm willing to take chances, to risk it all, and learn everything there is to know just so i can keep us together, I wont give up on you. I PROMISE. <:
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, October 4, 2010

- Happy One Monthsary to you & her. :'D

Hi, I'm back posting again. Got miss me not? Sure no -_- It's exam period now, didn't study. I think, i'm gna flunk my exams & retain? O: Hope not. Schl's fine nowadays. Didn't manage to meet wanee at jelapang lrt, but we met at schl. Dnt gna update much. Mood went down. D: Gna update this fast, then faster go audi & rant my mood on it. :D




To: -
HappyFirstMonth'sary to you & her k? I think i'm gna MIA you after today. Let's see how everything goes after this alright. Goodluck eh! Sent you a first month msg for you both, already. So i'm not gna post much here. Maybe, it's gna be my last time posting about you on my blog. Hope not. :'D Goodluck & lastlonggggg, loveeeeeeeeeee! Jiay0us. Continue be strong w/o me. :'D Last goodbyee? Takecare hor! BYEEEEEEEEEe.

No comments: